Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Leap of Faith

I realized how long it had been since I had drawn a horse and decided it was absolutely unacceptable ! So, here's a new drawing of one of the most beautiful and awesome animals in the world! 

He knows when you're happy
He knows when you're comfortable
He knows when you're confident
And he always knows when you have carrots.
~Author Unknown





What I learned from this drawing:
✶ Veins are a blast to draw!
✶ Completing the drawing in sections works better than tackling the whole picture at one time!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, lots of details! We watched Dreamer today, a good horse story, fun to see this come up right after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful drawings! I just got back from taking my daughter on a horse ride. Something just so magnificent about them. Glad to be your newest follower, ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch, and the quote - So true!

    ReplyDelete